Monday, June 3, 2013

6 months out...

Well, there is no turning back now… I am all signed up for the 2013 Arizona Iron Man. On November 19th at 4:30am I will be waking up in Tempe Arizona, forcing coffee and bananas down my throat, slipping into what I like to call me my “triathlon uniform” and gearing up for a solid 15 hours of misery I mean fun. At this point you may be asking yourself, “why would you want to do that!?” And my answer to that is “do you have a minute? Because it’s going to take a while” And since you are reading my blog, I am assuming you have some time to kill so let’s get into it! Over the next few months, I will be posting blogs detailing not only the progress of my training, but past and current events in my life that run through my mind during training. Consequently, the thrill of training along with the impact-full feelings and events I describe, should answer your question adequately.

No comments:

Post a Comment